I have been teaching music to students of all ages for over 25 years, and my passion for music fuels my teaching and desire to help motivated students in achieving their creative goals. I have a Master of Music in Jazz Performance from Manhattan School of Music and have studied saxophone and improvisation with Phil Woods, Dick Oatts, George Garzone, and Kenny Werner. I’m thrilled to share with my students the knowledge and experience I have gained from my studies with these masters.
I am currently offering private instruction to advanced musicians in:
Jazz saxophone performance:
– Learn how to develop your own voice on the saxophone and improve overall sound and intonation
– Enhance your technique and expression with study of etudes and transcriptions
– Increase your range with studies for the altissimo resigster
– Develop repertoire in jazz, classical, and pop styles
– Get assistance in developing a structured practice routine, tailored specifically for your needs and goals.